Friday, August 31, 2012

Ten Thousand Leagues 2012 Tour Demo



Ten Thousand Leagues just finished a west coast tour and I got to see them play. Awesome as always. Before I saw them up here Facebook told me about this demo, and I snatched it up. I am assuming they had this for sale, but I didn't have any money so why bother looking at merch. The demo songs are sick as fuck, and include a Spitboy cover. They even have real ass new songs that aren't on the demo, so get ready for some new jams. I love the Ten Thousand Leagues guys, best dudes in the world. Really glad I got to see them play twice this summer. One of the sickest bands out there right meow, for real though. Peep this shit and stay stoked on these guys. If you have money buy things from them because they had car trouble and need your money more than you do. Word


***


No comments: