Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Cat Died Where The Sidewalk Ends



My Cat Died Where The Sidewalk Ends is a chaotic hardcore band from Salt Lake City. I met them this summer and they were sick. Pretty really original. Fast and all over the place, with nice song structure and loud/soft dynamics. I have their demo below, which although being pretty rough still sounds sick. They have a girl vocalist, just thought I'd mention that as well. I really liked these guys, and they were really nice. Some of the people in this band are in like two other bands that were on tour, and we got to play with those bands in Texas. One of the other bands is called Treehouse, I forget the other band and feel like an asshole. Please check it out and stuff, word.


1 comment:

JOJOFACE said...

Loving this, thanks.