Sunday, September 21, 2008

Algernon Cadwallader

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The other day I was looking at different blogs, and I came across one that was described as "Kinsella-esque". I thought that was really funny. It wasnt this band, but, when I first heard them I did call them "Fake Cap'n Jazz". These dudes hail from Pennsylvania, and really know how to put on a live show. I saw them with Street Smart Cyclist in Easton, PA and they were intense as fuck, although one of their guitarists recently left the band. Today I got a tight video and the only Algernon Cadwallader full length album. The demo will be postly within the next few days. Hope yall's enjoy.

EDIT: ADDED DEMO.



Algernon Cadwallader- Serial Killer Status


* * *
Photobucket

Some Kind of Cadwallader

Photobucket
Demo

No comments: