Saturday, September 7, 2013

OG Dutch Master



Dutch is, I suppose, the more "hood" member if 7th Floor Villains, lyrically speaking. Most of his stuff is about drugs and shit. While some of the other members are sometimes playful or intellectual, Dutch seems to be more serious and gritty.



I don't know him nearly as well as the other ll7fv cats, but he's a cool dude. I've seen him a few times and he definitely puts on a really good live show. Dutchy seems to be one of the more popular members of the crew, but I don't really think anyone can say anything like that for certain. I'm basing that assumption on youtube views and watching kids get buck at his shows.



OG Dutch Master was the first member of ll7fv that I ever listened to. I'm pretty sure it was "Raw Dope", but I can't really remember. All I know is I was super impressed and then shortly after met the dudes and started bumping them all alot.



So yeah, you can peep both of OG Dutch Master's albums via his Sound Cloud and you can find a bunch of stuff and downloads at Dope Music. Check it out. Check it all out. Word.





No comments: