Thursday, May 3, 2012

Interskramz Compilation Vol.2


Okay so there is this label called Interskramz. It started on the internet as a joke I think. I don't know. I know the kids who run it through various hilarious facebook groups and shit. Anyways, they put out stuff, but their big thing are these compilations they do. They did one before I guess because now they are doing number two. There are a fuckload of awesome bands on the Second Volume. The bands on the release are:

Thoughts Never Said
SLOTHS
Dead Weight
Code Orange Kids
Junior Healy
State Faults
Angkor Wat
Birds In Row
Iselia
Raein
Box Social
Place Called Home
Secret Smoker
Clyde Webb
Fading Away Like The Rest Of Them
Paris In The Making
Calculator
Chineesedream.
Pathos
Quantis
Sjanse
Coma Regalia
Yumi
мища
Old Gray
Kidcrash
Memento Mori
Veils

Contact the label through Facebook to get some information on the releases. I know its going to be on CD and Vinyl, but CD first (June?). Get a copy, it should be dope. When they release all the mp3's I will post it, but you can go to that bandcamp link and listen to most of the tracks. I think some groups still might jump on, so get excited. Should be a good time, I'm excited. Word up pups.


No comments: