Sunday, May 15, 2011

Algernon Cadwallader - What It Is


Algernon Cadwallader recently put out this live EP. I guess its an EP. Quality is amazing for a live album. All your favorite songs are on here. If you have information about the show this was recorded at, or just want to brag about how you were there and can totally be heard singing way too loud to all the songs you kind of know the lyrics to, tell us about it. Whats the point of going to a show if you can't brag about it, right?

Rightious live recording. I'd imagine there are physical copies being made or being sold. I heard they were doing a live tape, so this might be it. I don't know. I downloaded this because I thought this was their new fully. Either way I wasn't disapointed.



Word.

***


What It Is

3 comments:

Bijan said...

So amazing. Thank you for this!

Anonymous said...

I was at this show. too much crowd surfing.

Anonymous said...

terrible. i tried.