Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DEERS!


Photobucket


DEERS! was a band from the Sacramento, California area that played explosive, intense emotive hardcore that often blended fast-paced "emo-violence" parts with melodic and jarring clean interludes.

Apparently they just broke up, which is quite unfortunate because these guys were still very, very young (I think the oldest member might be 20 or 21 at the most). Hopefully we'll see some side projects cropping up in the next few months from these guys. Their catalog is all great, so check it out for sure.

I'm pretty sure this is everything, but I could be wrong. Let me know if that's the case.

* * *

Photobucket

Demo


DEERS!/Matsuri Split (2008?)

Photobucket

Summer '09

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh this is depressing, i just saw them not too long ago as i'm from the area. they were so good too :(

Gregory said...

this is fantastic. could you please re-up the most recent demo? thank you so much!

conheartist said...

They just plaed at my house on New Years Eve and took me with them to Vegas and San Diego, shit was tite.

Diogenese said...

yooo, you should put up the summer 09 shyt again, I would luv you forevs