Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yusuke



I slept on Yusuke for a bit, and I regret it. I first heard about them when I chugged Delos, and heard that they were going to be putting out a split together. I meant to listen to them but never got around to it and then got distracted or something, I don't remember, but I forgot. Then a short while later I started seeing their name on various websites and heard people talking about them, which sparked my interest again, but nothing came of that either. Finally, I saw that the Delos / Yusuke split had been released, and that they are going on tour with Locktender and going to Europe, and I happened to have some time on my hands and gave them a listen. I was missing out. Sorry guys. Yusuke is a really good screamo band, and its pretty dope that people are making this kind of music. From what I can tell they are a pretty new band, and I'm really excited to see what becomes of them. Check out their bandcamp below and support them however you can. Word.




***

No comments: