Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Sam Ray



Sometime this weekend the kid Slam Gay had a birthday. For my angel love's big 'ol day I let him pick some things to Chug.

"I like smoking weed, you can quote me on that" - Dick, Whom When He Wants To Ingests LSD

All of the descriptions of the bands are from the prophet of tumblr's mouth himself.

*************************************************************************
1. Quarterboy, by Quarterbacks

"I fuck wit this album really hard because it sounds cool"


++++++++++++

2. Numb From Stupid Bliss, by Blithe Field

"This shit is sick, its like my fav like"


+++++++++++++++++

3.  Slow Dance in the Cosmos, by PORCHES

"That Porches record is still my top shit thats the one I got free last night finally"


+++++++++++++++

4.  WORD O.K. , by KOOL A.D.

"Kool ad's bandcamp is cool because we smoked weed once and he was really funny"




No comments: