Saturday, December 14, 2013

Youth Funeral



My friend is dating someone in this band or something, so I figured I would try to do something nice. Youth Funeral is going on tour in like February so check out their dates and shit and either help them out or go see them. I don't think they really need much help doing stuff because at least one of these people are in that band Old Grey and they are popular I guess, but I guess this won't hurt. So yeah, check out this band and then do whatever you want. Play in the snow. Word.

***

2 comments:

raph said...

thanks for the post homie! we try to distance ourselves from our other bands because we want this to stand on its own merits but i appreciate the post either way.

Anonymous said...

i thought this was a real dickish way of posting it but w/e